Application Form to Data Supervisor
Personal data owners ("Applicant") defined as the person concerned in the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 ("KVKK") are granted the right to make certain requests regarding the processing of their personal data in accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK.
Application form, MEGAPLAST KALIP SAN. VE TİC. LTD. ŞTİ. ("MEGAPLAST KALIP"), by determining your personal data processed by MEGAPLAST KALIP, if any, it has been prepared so that your relevant application can be answered correctly and within the legal period. In order to ensure the security of your personal data and prevent illegal data transfer, additional information may be requested by MEGAPLAST KALIP for identification and authorization. In the event that the information specified by the Applicant is not accurate and / or up-to-date or the requests are unauthorized, the applicant is responsible for this issue.
In accordance with Article 7 of the Communiqué on the Principles and Procedures of Application to the Data Supervisor, if the applicant's application is to be answered in writing, no fee is charged up to ten pages. A transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira may be charged for each page above ten pages. If the answer to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD or flash memory, a fee may be charged as much as the cost of the recording medium.
2. Scope of the Right to Apply within the Framework of Article 11 of the KVKK
The applicant can apply to MEGAPLAST KALIP on the following issues:
- Learning whether your personal data is processed or not
- Requesting information if personal data has been processed
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose
- Learning the third parties to whom personal data is transferred domestically or abroad
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of KVKK and other relevant laws, in case the reasons requiring its processing disappear, to request the deletion, destruction or anonymization of your personal data and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred
- Objection to the emergence of an unfavorable result by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data
Pursuant to the first paragraph of article 13 of KVKK; Applications regarding these rights must be submitted to us in writing and signed or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board ("Board").
Applications to be made in writing within this framework, by printing this form;
- By personal application of the applicant
- Through notary
- Registered electronic mail (REP) address, with secure electronic signature, mobile signature or
- It can be transmitted to us by an e-mail sent by the applicant from the electronic mail address registered in our system and notified to us before.
Below, information is given specifically for written application channels regarding how written applications will be delivered to us.
|Application Method||Information to be Specified in Application Submission||Application Address|
|Personal Application (Applicant must come in person and apply with a document that determines his identity)||"Request for Information within the Scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data" will be written on the envelope.||İkitelli OSB Mah. Dersan B Blok Sok. B Blok No: 1/152 Basaksehir / ISTANBUL|
|Notification through a notary||"Request for Information under the Law on Protection of Personal Data" will be written in the notification envelope.||İkitelli OSB Mah. Dersan B Blok Sok. B Blok No: 1/152 Basaksehir / ISTANBUL|
|Signed with "secure electronic signature", Via Registered Electronic Mail (KEP)||"Personal Data Protection Law Information Request" will be written in the subject part of the email@example.com|
|Application by Mobile Signature or E-mail [By using the e-mail address previously notified by the person concerned to the data controller and registered in the data controller's system]||"Personal Data Protection Law Information Request" in the subject part of the firstname.lastname@example.org|
MEGAPLAST KALIP will be able to request additional information and take the necessary measures to verify the identity of the Applicant for applications made by the Applicant via e-mail.
In accordance with the second paragraph of Article 13 of the KVKK, your applications submitted to us will be answered in writing or electronically within thirty days from the date of notification or receipt of your request, depending on the nature of the request.
Your Identity and Contact Information