Employee Candidate Information Text
Dear Employee Candidate;
This clarification text is written by MEGAPLAST KALIP SAN. VE TİC. LTD. ŞTİ. Within the framework of Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 ("KVKK") and the Communiqué on Procedures and Principles for Fulfilling the Obligation of Disclosure, the purposes of processing your personal data, the legal reasons, the method of collection, to whom and your rights under the KVKK It has been prepared to inform.
We do not have absolute control over the information you provide in your resumes you send to us or on websites that allow you to reach us. We recommend that you do not share your personal data and special quality personal data that you do not want us to know with our Company.
1. Which Personal Data Do We Process?
- Your name, surname, date and place of birth, gender, marital status, nationality information
- Your e-mail address, address, mobile phone number
- If you include it in the CV, your information about your health (such as your disability)
- Your educational status, your certificate and diploma information, your expertise, your foreign language knowledge, your knowledge of your abilities, your seminar and course information, your computer knowledge, your exam result knowledge
- Your information about your work experience (for example; the sectors you worked previously, companies, your position, responsibilities, wages you receive)
- Your photo
- Your driver's license information
- Information on your hobbies
- Your salary expectation
- Your military status information
- Your reference information (name, surname, title, workplace, contact information of the reference person)
- Other information that you add to your resume of your own will but cannot be predicted by us
It is processed in accordance with KVKK.
Your data can be transferred to MEGAPLAST KALIP SAN for up to 1 year if your job application is not approved, and up to 10 years after you leave the workplace if approved. VE TİC. LTD. ŞTİ. It can be stored before.
2. For What Purposes Do We Process Your Personal Data?
Your personal data stated above are processed for the following purposes for the performance of this Service Agreement regarding the employment service we provide to you:
- Managing your job application process
- Being able to contact you
- Ensuring that you have enough equipment for the position we recommend
- To be able to talk to people that we can refer to about you and to determine whether you are suitable for the job.
- Identification of the position you want to work, your salary expectation, whether you will be able to work in other positions and your starting date
- Ensuring that you can use the vehicle when the need to use company vehicles arises.
- Determining your age eligibility for the position that will be offered to you and being able to comply with the Regulation on Employment Procedures and Principles of Child and Young orkers
- You can be easily remembered by our human resources unit when you come to the interview
- Communication with the employee candidate and preparation of the personal file in case the employee candidate is accepted for employment
- Determining whether you have a situation that may interrupt your work during the employment contract and the Military Criminal Code No. 1632. Compliance with the 75 provision
3. Using Which Method and Based on Which Legal Reasons Do We Process Your Personal Data?
The personal data in question, based on your explicit consent, as stated in Article 5 of the Law (i) "being compulsory for the data controller to fulfill his legal obligation", (ii) "Data for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed. processing is mandatory "and (iii)" it is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties of the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or execution of a contract "by automatic (for example, automatically sending it to our system on the internet) or non-automatic means (for example by telephone where we write down any information you provide to us).
4. To Whom and For What Purposes Do We Transfer Your Personal Data?
Your personal data may be transferred to judicial authorities or relevant law enforcement agencies upon request to resolve legal disputes or in accordance with the relevant legislation.
5. What Are Your Rights Regarding the Processing of Personal Data and How Can You Access These Rights?
Your requests regarding your rights specified in Article 11 of the KVKK are sent to MEGAPLAST KALIP in writing or registered e-mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the person concerned, By using the electronic mail address previously notified to the data controller and registered in the data controller's system. An application form that you can use has been published on our website in order to inform you and for your convenience. Click to view the related form.